Wednesday, November 29, 2006
The world is a hotch-potch! And I, a helpless person in the hotch-potch. I would choose to twist a Kleenex to small, pill-sized pellets between my fingers and watch the time go by. The thing is, opportunities were given but sometimes, I missed it. Many a times, there are things I wished I had or things I wished I have done and those are just part of my wishing because I haven't done any of those. We stand to fight for nothing, and when time grows, we end up looking at how stupid we were.
Like a broken record player, I would keep repeating how tired I am, how I wish I have more time for people around me and it's not going to stop until the whole thing stops.
Philippians 2:14-16
Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life-in order that i may boast on the day of Christ that i did not run or labor for nothing.
Just one more moment with you...
mooo-ed